Soya 65 Wraps
by MEENA SAVLA
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1043 times
Soya 65 Wraps, a wrap that makes a meal by itself. It has the goodness of protein rich soya, spiced and wrapped in jowar based pancakes.
- Soak soya granules in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes and wash 2 to 3 times.
- Heat water in a deep pan, add the soaked soya granules. When the water comes to a boil switch off the flame.
- Drain and squeeze the soya granules.
- Mix the squeezed soya granules, carrots, hung curds, red chilli paste, ginger-chilli paste, soya sauce, chilli sauce, sesame seeds, vinegar, chopped coriander and salt. Keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Once the seeds crackle add garlic and sauté well.
- Add soya mixture and cook on high flame till almost dry. Transfer the cooked soya mixture in a bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients, except oil in a deep bowl, add enough water to prepare a batter like that of dosa batter.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread it evenly to make a circle.
- Cook, using oil, till it turns golden brown in colour form both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 4 more pancakes. Keep aside.
- Take a pancake and place on a clean dry surface. Place a portion of the stuffing on one edge of the pancake, drizzle some chutney over it an top it with sliced onions and cheese. Roll the stuffed pancake to make a wrap.
- Repeat with remaining pancakes and stuffing.
- Serve immediately.
- You can warm the wraps in microwave oven or lightly heat on a non-stick pan.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 27 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.