Soy Bean Cutlet
by Palak Rajput
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30122 times
For the soy bean cutlets the mixture is seasoned with spices and shallow fried. Serves best with tomato sauce.
- Soak the soya chunks for 15 minutes in water and the moong dal for 4 to 8 hours.
- Wash the soya chunks and dal and strain it.
- Cook the soya chunks in enough water for couple of minutes or until the rawness of the soya chunks has gone.
- Grind the cooked soya chunks and soaked moong dal into paste without adding any water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grounded paste and all the ingredients and mix it thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Shape the portion into a ball and flatten it little to make it into a quarter inch thick disc.
- Repeat the same process to make 5 more cutlets.
- Shallow-fry the cutlets from both the sides till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Serve the cutlets hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 05 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.