Soy - Koftas
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1584 times
Add Soy - koftas in your main course fare to reap the rich taste and good health benefits of soya beans. The soya granules are made into fried koftad or dumplings and then simmered in an onion tomato based mouthwatering cutty.
Add your private note
Soy - Koftas recipe - How to make Soy - Koftas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- For koftas:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the bottle gourd, chilli powder,turmeric and salt.
- Close lid and cook for 5 min.
- Add the soya flour and toss for 3-4 min.
- When cool shape into small round balls.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- For gravy:
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Saute the onions till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and all powders and salt.
- Saute for 4-5 min.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the koftas and leave it on low heat for 5 min.
- Garnish with coirander.
This recipe was contributed by krishna12nov on 21 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.