South Indian Kadhi
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14056 times
1.you can also eat it with chapatis.
2.you can also use dried red chillies instead of green chillies.
- Grind the grated coconut,
- Green chillies,jeera and salt to make a thick paste.
- Add this mixture to the curd and stir well.
- Now heat this mixture untill it is warm and tends to boil and come up like milk.
- Once it starts coming up remove it.
- Heat a tsp of oil and add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it.when it splatters add it to the kadhi and serve it with plain rice.
This recipe was contributed by padmasi on 25 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.