South Indian Baigan ki Chutney
by sripriya goswami
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9097 times
Even those who do not like brinjal will love this delicious chutney.
- Roast brinjal on an open flame till black. Peel and keep aside,
- Roast the urad dal and red chillies in oil till golden brown.
- After the dal mixture cools down grind it with the tamarind.
- Add the brinjal and blend again till coarsely smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and add salt and 1/4 tsp of hing and mix well.
- The chutney is ready, tastes delicious with rice.
This recipe was contributed by sripriya goswami on 21 Aug 2012love to try new recipes with my own touch, i enjoy baking. cooking is my first love.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.