Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7139 times
A sour dosa. . Made using curds. . Quick and easy to make.
- Combine the curd and rice flour in a bowl and mix well, making sure no lumps remain.
- Add the green chillies, ginger and salt and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and spread evenly to make a thin dosa.
- Sprinkle the coriander and cook till the dosa becomes crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato or coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#405876 on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.