Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 34766 times
Soup sticks it tastes great with any flavor of soups.
- Combine the yeast with sugar and 1/4th cup warm water. In case of dry yeast, just add sugar to the frothed yeast that has been mixed with water.
- Sieve the flour and salt together in a big mixing bowl.
- In the centre, make a well and pour the yeast and sugar liquid and mix well with the flour.
- Rub in the ghee and knead lightly till a smooth, but fairly firm dough. Add some extra water if needed.
- Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside
- When the dough rises to double its size, knock it down and let it rest for another 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface into cylindrical rolls.
- Preheat the oven at 230 degrees celsius. Grease a baking tray
- Place the rolls on a tray and brush with milk. Sprinkle the sesame seeds, onion seeds and poppy seeds over it.
- Bake for 15 minutes, lower temperature to 190 degrees celsius. Remove from oven, cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by ChefOfTheFuture on 22 Jun 2011I am the future chef.....training to be a proffessional chef......i love cooking and baking....i bel...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.