Soup Of Tamaatar
This recipe has been viewed 1548 times
Vegetable soups are everybody's favorite. Mouthwatering soup of tamaatar (or tomato soup) is an easy healthy soup recipe with fresh tomatoes and spices, which is sure to tingle your senses.
Add your private note
Soup Of Tamaatar recipe - How to make Soup Of Tamaatar
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cook tomatoes and onion in a cooker without water.
- Add garlic,ginger,cloves & cinnamon to this.strain with the help of a mixie.
- Melt ghee in a vessel & add this mixture & boil.
- Add chillie & pepper powders and let it boil for somemore time.
- Stir maida in water before adding to this.
- When it thickens remove & decorate.
- If u want it to be spicy,add more pepper powder
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.