Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10827 times
Tasty and healthy Subzi made with lots of green vegetables filled ith iron and mixed with garlic, chillies and mustard seeds. Serve with rice or rotis.
- Clean, wash, and chop/cut the green leafy vegetable.
- Take oil in pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, garlic flakes, red chillies, and curry leaves.
- Now add the chopped/cut green leafy vegetable. allow it to cook for few minutes and when it leaves little water, add salt.
- Close the lid and cook it till the water drains.
- Allow the dish to cool a bit and then garnish it with groundnut powder.
- Soppina palya is read to serve.
This recipe was contributed by soumyavk on 30 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.