Sookhi Methi Garlic Rice
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2525 times
Fried rice with dried methi and garlic flakes
- Add the fenugreek leaves and salt to the rice and mix well Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the chana dal and urad dal and saute till the dal turns golden brown.
- Add the green chillis and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the rice mixture and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by medatta on 17 Mar 2012I love to experiment in the kitchen Enjoy shopping. Get interested in other peoples matters even if ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.