Sooji ki Kheer
by Foodie #255862
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30565 times
This is a quick and simple recipe for a baby who is being introduced new food. Sooji is light and easy to digest. Remember, consistency of the kheer needs to be thick and smooth so that a baby can swallow it easily.
- Melt ghee in a small kadhai or a pan.
- Add sooji and roast till it becomes brown (not too dark, a little more than light brown)
- Add milk, sugar and raisins.
- Let the milk boil on low flame, while stirring occasionally, till it reduces to more than half.
- Garnish with grated pistachio.
- Let is cool before feeding your kid.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #255862 on 01 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.