Sooji Upma with Veggies
by matangy ramya
This recipe has been viewed 5444 times
This is an off-beat with veggies roasted on skewers!
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a pan and dry roast the semolina till it turns light pink in colour.
- Remove and heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add the green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, bring 1 3/4 cup water to boil along with salt.
- Add the semolina to the pan and the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Keep aside.
- Arrange the vegetables alternatively in a skewer and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some oil and grill in a griller till it turns crisp.
- Arrange the upma in a serving plate along with the vegetables skewers.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 05 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.