Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3997 times
Cut the lady's finger into two. to cut it easily..
- Wash the lady's fingers.
- Cut long strips of the outer green skin only.
- Cut the vegetable so as to leave behind the seeds.
- Cut all in the same pattern, and try to cut them in thin strips.
- Now when all is done, put some oil and fry them in it.
- See that it remains cripsy, but doesn't burn.
- Then serve in a plate with salt-redchillypowder or chat masala or black salt sprinkled on it.
- Cut the tomato in a flower-shape.
- Decorate it with cabbage around and tomato in the middle.
- Serve:with soups,as starters,snacks.
This recipe was contributed by rajal on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.