by Foodie #43453
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2556 times
To make a tasty sambhar never boil dal in cooker ( don’t give vessels) boil it open in a big vessel.” happy cooking.”
- Boil dal with haldi.
- When the dal is half boiled put the vegetables (one or two combination of vegetables is enough should not put more vegetables)
- Put (2)green slited chillie along with vegetables.
- For frying add asafotedia, mustard seeds, dry red chillie , 2 green chille and fenugreek seeds one by one let it splutter.
- Add sambhar powder to it ( put off the gas completely when u put sambhar powder other wise it will burn)
- Quickly add tamrind water to it and pour it in the pre cooked dal vessel
- Boil it till the fragnance fill whole of your kitchen.and till your neigh bours come and ask what special today.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #43453 on 11 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.