Sojji, Rava Traditional Sweet Dish
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6902 times
Sojji is a traditional sweet dish prepared from suji or semolina which is roasted in ghee and then cooked with sugar and nuts.
- Roast the rava in one tablespoon of ghee to a golden brown colour.
- Keep aside. Bring water to a boil and add the sugar to it.
- After it has dissolved, add the rava while constantly stirring the mix.
- After all the rava has been added, pour the ghee on it and cook for some more time.
- Add powdered cardamom seeds and mix well.
- Remove from fire when the rava is cooked well.
- Garnish with cashews roasted in ghee.
This recipe was contributed by amudhan on 24 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.