by Vijaya Seshadri
This recipe has been viewed 4059 times
This is a soft version of traditional mysore pak, a rich sweet. Very appropriate sweet for special occasions like diwali.
- Heat 2 cups of water in a kadhai and bring to boil. Add the sugar, mix well and cook till sugar dissolves.
- Add the besan and milk powder and mix well.
- Heat ghee in another kadhai and add this slowly to the cooking mixture stirring all the time.
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and cook till mixture becomes thick and ghee starts leaving the sides.
- Transfer into a greased thali and spread well.
- Cut into desired pieces and serve warm or cool and store in an air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Vijaya Seshadri on 31 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.