Soft Makai ki Roti
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5608 times
A delicious combination of maize flour and cauliflower.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter, using the flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each roti, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with butter on top.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#397151 on 06 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.