Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6790 times
1 these dosas will be soft & tasty.
2. these can be served with onion chutney or coconut chutney.
- Soak the rice & dhal together previous night only & next day morning gind into a smooth dough & make the dough ferment.
- Next day you can make soft dosas.
- When the tava is hot, put one laddle full of flour &spread into a medium consistency.
- Cover with a lid.when it is done, remove & serve.
- you need not turn it.
This recipe was contributed by M.S.Prema on 22 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.