Snow Ball Puding
Added to 187 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2630 times
1 make a ball very carefully ,so that fruits do not come out.
2 you can add some colour of your choice in the milk and than dip the slices,so that balls became coloured and cream become white, that also looks nice.
- Mix all the chopped fruits.
- Cut the crust of the bread slices and discard.
- Dip each bread slice in the milk and squeeze it as the bread becomes soft.keep aside.
- Put some fruit mixture in the centre of each softened bread slice,and bring all the edges together to make a ball.
- Repeat with the remaining slices, to make five more balls.
- In a bowl mix together the cream and sugar and whisk the cream till it forms soft peaks.keep aside.
- Put the prepared balls in a serving dish,and pour the whipped cream and sugar mixture on it.
- After 10-15min,turn the fruit ball over,so as to cover the other side of the as well .
- Serve chilled garnished with dry fruits and cherries.
This recipe was contributed by sarikag on 12 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.