Snow & ( Hersheys) Mountain Cookies
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4208 times
Snow and Hershey's mountain cookies biscuits is an easy recipe to bake crispy biscuits or cookies at home.The Maida flour is mixed with cocoa powder, hersheys chocolate, butter, cheese and spices. A lip smacking and crispy freshly baked biscuit recipe which taste best when served with tea.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees f (150 degrees c).
- Cream butter and white sugar. add nuts and vanilla.
- Blend in flour and mix well.
- Form dough into small balls. bake on an ungreased sheet for 8-10 minutes until barely brown.
- Mix powdered cardomom with confectioners sugar and coat cookies while still hot.
- Peel the cover off of the hersheys kisses and place them on the cookies with slight pressure.
This recipe was contributed by hita on 02 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.