Snake Gourd Salad
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12607 times
Snake gourd salad is a novel salad recipe with chopped snake gourd or turai added to curd, salt and cumin seed powder. Add a tempering of mustard seeds and asafetida and you have a delicious and cooling salad recipe
- Slit and discard the spongy portion and seeds from the gourd.
- Cut the gourd into very fine pieces.
- Chop green chillies finely.
- Mix salt and cumin powder to the curd and add the gourd and chilli pieces to it.
- Sprinkle coriander and mint leaves on top. serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by amudhan on 11 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.