This recipe has been viewed 2877 times
Aromatic and nutritious pizza with punjabi touch.
Add your private note
Smoked Pizza recipe - How to make Smoked Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Combine all the ingredients and knead soft dough.
- cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Roll 5" 4 mm roti and fork it lightly. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the whole spices.
- Add all other ingredients and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove whole spices and keep aside.
- Heat tava and put some oil.
- Keep pizza base on it roast on one side and turn over.
- Spread above pizza sauce on it.
- Grate cheese all over on top.
- Arrange capsicum and paneer pieces on it.
- Dot it with butter on top.
- Keep piping hot coal in center and add 1/2 tsp ghee on it. It will smoke.
- Cover the pan and keep it for a minute.
- The cheese will also melt and the entire pizza will get the flavor and aroma from smoking coal.
- Serve it piping hot with sweet lime juice.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.