Smoked Paneer Parathas
by Seema Mathker
This recipe has been viewed 4193 times
Parathas with unique flavour of smoked paneer.
Add your private note
Smoked Paneer Parathas recipe - How to make Smoked Paneer Parathas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 parathas
- Knead the flour to make dough (not very hard nor very soft). Divide into 4 portions.
- Heat oil. Add chillies and onion and fry till transparent. Add tomatoes and fry till soft. Add the paneer, a pinch of turmeric, a pinch of sugar and salt to taste. Mix well and let cook for 5 minutes. Add coriander.
- Heat coal to red hot. Make place in the centre of the paneer and put a small steel bowl. Place the coal in it and put ghee on it. Immediately close the vessel tightly and let the smoke mix well with the paneer for 10-12 minutes.
- Knead the paneer well with hands and divide into 4 portions.Add a little milk if very dry.
- Make a cup of the dough and put the paneer ball in the centre and close the dough carefully.
- Dip in flour and roll with great care. Add a little ghee on the fry pan, if necessary, and roast to golden brown.
- Serve with yoghurt or just plain.
This recipe was contributed by Seema Mathker on 14 Oct 2011Reside in Milan,Italy. Like reading, painting, music. Cooking became a passion by chance.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.