Smoked Barbeque Sauce ( Paneer Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29884 times
Barbecue sauces may focus on a single flavour or combine sour, sweet, spicy and tangy ingredients, but the highlight is the smoky flavour! while there are several regional variants, this is one of the most common recipes of barbecue sauce. It goes best with oriental starters like threaded paneer rolls, page 93, grilled hot and sweet paneer
- Combine all the ingredients in a broad pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the flame and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Heat the charcoal over a gas till it is red hot and place it in a small bowl.
- Place this bowl in the pan that contains the sauce, pour the butter over the coal and cover it immediately. Leave aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl containing the coal and discard it. Use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.