Smashing Nunggu (tadgola)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7459 times
A delicious and sweet blend of nunggu (tadgola), sugar, rose syrup and crushed ice. A wonderful summer drink.
- Nunguu in tamil, tadgola in gujarati are fruits of palm trees.
- They are soft, juicy grey-whitish,slimmy sweet and cool fruit covered with a cream cover that tastes bitter. this is found in groups of three inside palm fruits. usually available in summer.
- Clean the nunggus or tadgolas off the cream cover.
- Mix all in a blender till the fruits are half crushed.
- In tall cokctail glasses add crushed ice till 3/4ths and add the mixed and blended mixture.
- Garnish with lemon slice or mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by heerchokshi on 03 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.