Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2022 times
If you are calorie conscious then you spread the dip over a whole wheat bread toast.
- Tie the curd in a muslin cloth.
- Hang it for atleast 2 hours.
- Put all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix the hung curd with the chopped vegetables.
- Add oregano, pepper & chlliflakes to the curd & vegetables.
- Mix well.
- To serve:
- Garnish the dip with fresh mint leaves & serve with chips or cheese stick.
This recipe was contributed by LAZYLIBRAN on 09 Jun 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.