S.k's Kadhai Paneer
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4084 times
Kadhai paneer is a traditional way of preparing the authentic kadhai paneer with paneer and capsicum cooked together in a spicy delicious punjabi gravy.
- Cut paneer into triangles and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add dry red chili, coriander powder, bayleaf and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté till they turn golden brown in color, and crisp.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, mix well and add tomato puree, and saute for few minutes.
- Add the red chili powder, coriander powder and salt mix well and add ½ cup water if required.
- Add paneer and cook until coated with thick gravy.
- Serve hot garnished with lightly roasted crushed coriander seeds.
This recipe was contributed by sheetalnm on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.