Skewerd Grilled Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 131 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15301 times
A must for every cocktail party.
- Blend together the soya sauce, ginger, garlic, mustard and garam masala.
- Tie the curds in a cloth, hang and allow to drain.
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade to the curds and mix well.
- Marinade the vegetable pieces in any of the marinades for 1 hour.
- On individual skewers, arrange one piece each of any combination of vegetables.
- Cook on a hot charcoal sigri.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.