Sizzling Mushrooms in Salsa
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12812 times
Mushrooms tossed in a fiery salsa makes a super appetizer or can even be used a pasta sauce if it is thinned down with a little wine and cream.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic, green chilli, spring onion whites and capsicum and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Add the tomato ketchup, mushrooms and salt to the cooked salsa and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till the mushrooms soften.
- Add the spring onion greens and oregano and mix well.
- Spoon the mushrooms on to a hot sizzler plate.
- Serve immediately topped with the cheese and cream.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.