Sizzling Asparagus and Baby Corn, Jain International Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7486 times
- Combine the cheese, cream, milk, salt and pepper in a pan. Whisk well and heat till you get a sauce like consistency. Keep aside.
- Heat four small sizzler plates till they are red hot and place them on their wooden trays.
- Place the cabbage leaves over each plate in a single layer.
- Arrange the asparagus and baby corn pieces over the cabbage leaves.
- Pour the cheese sauce over it and sprinkle the chilli flakes and oregano.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||141.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||11.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||96.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.