by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 130 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13020 times
Milk thickened with trice flour and flavoured with custard apple.
- Grind the rice to a fine powder in a food processor.
- In a large glass bowl, combine 1 cup of milk and the ground rice, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring twice in between after 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining milk and microwave on HIGH for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool. Add the sugar, cardamom powder and custard apple pulp and mix well.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve chilled.
- You can add another fruit of you choice instead of the custard apple e.g. strawberry, mango etc.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||240 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||51.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.