Sinless Fruit Salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2695 times
Sinless fruit salad recipe is a good way of having healthful fiber dense and nutrient rich fruits on your dinner table. A tasty crunchy salad recipe, mixed seasonal fresh fruits are tossed together with creamy dressings, a creative recipe with health benefits.
- Wash all the fruits.
- Cut the watermelon in half and discard the seeds. using a melon baller, scoop out the flesh into balls and place them in a fruit bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into halves and add them to the fruit bowl.
- Add all the other fruits to the bowl.
- Mix together the lemon juice and honey and add 3 teaspoon of water to make it easier to pour over the fruits.
- Mix the above mixture into the fruits very gently.
- Sprinkle chopped mint over the fruits.
- Serve, garnished with mint sprig.
This recipe was contributed by tanukade on 11 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.