Singhare ki burfi
This recipe has been viewed 2243 times
- Stir-fry the atta in the ghee over low flame, till the atta darkens a bit, taking care not to scorch the flour.
- Transfer it to another pan and stir-fry the khoya in this pan till it becomes of uniform consistency and looks a bit fried.
- Mix the atta and the cardamom powder and set aside to cool.
- Dissolve sugar into the water over low flame, when dissolved, increase the flame and bring to a boil, letting the syrup cook till thick.
- Remove pan from the flame and mix immediately into the cooled mixture, stirring continuously , to mix well.
- Transfer onto the greased plate, level it and allow to cool. when cool and set, cut into pieces, using a sharp greased knife.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 08 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.