Singhare ki Puri By Suman Tarway
by Suman Tarway
This recipe has been viewed 4133 times
Note : to carry on traditions you may make the puri with ordinary wheat flour. this flour is sometimes available in Indian grocery stores. this flour is not like the normal flour so do not add too much of water. mix all the ingredients before adding any water. then add the water slowly.
serve with Indian pickles or plain yogurt.
Add your private note
Singhare ki Puri By Suman Tarway recipe - How to make Singhare ki Puri By Suman Tarway
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the mentioned ingredients thoroughly (except oil for deep frying) in the singhara flour.
- Add water little by little to make a dough.
- Now pat a small puri in the palm of your hand.
- Heat oil in a frying pan & fry puri until golden brown.
- Repeat this with the rest of the flour mixture.
This recipe was contributed by Suman Tarway on 26 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.