Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7815 times
Singhad salad is an unique salad recipe with water chestnuts or singhadas.The singhadas are tossed with pineapple, apples and a honey-lime dressing.This innovative salad recipe is garnished with tulsi leaves, nuts and fennel seeds.
- Heat honey with torn lemon leaves.
- Remove leaves after 30 minutes.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients for the dressing. Season well.
- Put singhada, pineapple and apple in bowl.
- Toss with dressing. Chill well.
- For serving garnish with tulsi leaves, nuts and fennel seeds.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 22 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.