Singh dahi kadhi
This recipe has been viewed 2060 times
can serve it with sabudana vada.
Add your private note
Singh dahi kadhi recipe - How to make Singh dahi kadhi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
curry leaves-4 nos
ginger-1/2 inch (grated)
mustured seeds-1/2 tbs
cummin seeds-1/2 tbs
ghee-1 tbbs salt to taste water as required
corriender for garnish
- 1)first take a deep kadhai
- Add ghee,once heated up add cummin seed,mustarad seeds.
- 2)after they are done,add curry leaves,chilly and ginger.
- 3)mix dahi and peanuts (in another vessel or blender jar)and just blend it to make a paste, once done add water to it to make it smooth batter(like chaas).
- 4)pour the batter to the kadhi and mix it properly it shouldnt become lump form.
- 5)then add salt and sugar
- 6)allow it to boil for 7 mins but keep stiring it continously.
- 7) add corriender.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#409539 on 02 May 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.