Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4083 times
You can eat this dish with papad
you can eat as breakfast
dinner with tea
and enjoy it !!!!!
- First make the flour with water and ghee/oil little added to it.
- Make the flour little thick (kadak) not like roti
- Add pepper to it while making it
- Then make in rotis shape but make it fatter than roties
- Then cook it on high flame after words hit it from the top so that heat is passed inside it also
- Then cook on both''s side and remove it and enjoy !!
This recipe was contributed by coolkunal123 on 29 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.