Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7987 times
Tip: to cut the sandwich neatly dip the knife in water and cut the sandwich into triangular pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil,
- Spread the mixture on 1 slice and cover it with another slice,
- Do the same process for the other 2 slices,
- Take a non-stick tava put 1tbsp oil and cook on both sides on a low flame until crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by champa_5 on 24 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.