Sindhi Sai Bhaji
This recipe has been viewed 6385 times
An amazing and one of the most sought after sindhi recipe best tasted with brown pulav or methi chawal.
- Heat a pressure cooker, add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and immediately add the spinach and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the chana dal and tomatoes and add the remaining ingredients along with 1/4 cup of water and oil and mix well.
- Cover and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend using a hand blender.
- Serve hot with brown pulav or methi chawal.
This recipe was contributed by Shix23 on 28 Sep 2011a travel consultant, married to a foodie, love to cook..its my stress-buster!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.