Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3090 times
The crispy Sindhi pekoe with the typical sweet and spicy taste is an amazingly simple and delightful tea time snack recipe. The chopped onions, anardana and other ingredients are coated with besan batter and the dropped into hot oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add water and make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in karahi. pour 1 tbsp of the mixture and fry till golden brown.
- Cut into 2-3 pieces and deep fry again.
- Serve it with fried green chillies sprinkled with little salt
This recipe was contributed by alparamchandani on 31 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.