Sindhi Missi Koki
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2707 times
An excellent meal or breakfast item, Sindhi missi koki are basically Indian flat breads or paranthas prepared from a dough comprising of wheat , gram flour and chopped coriander leaves and chillies. Serve the hot Sindhi koki with curd.
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth dough.
- Make 4 balls from the dough.
- Make a small roti & roast in a small frying pan on a very slow flame.
- Add oil upon shifting the side of the roti until it becomes pinkish in colour.
- Serve hot with cold curd.
This recipe was contributed by bharti_62 on 14 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.