by Foodie #16089
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9782 times
This kari can be eaten with plain boiled rice. the kari should neither be too thick or thin.
- Wash dal throughly.
- Put into the pressure cooker along with cut tomatoes.
- Give 4-5 whistles.
- Mash and strain.
- Add water.
- In a vessel,put4tbsp oil ,heat and add rai methi, heeng , green chillies , ginger and curry patta.
- When it stops spluttering add, haldi and red chilli powder.
- Now add the prepared dal and tomato liquid .
- Add sugar, cocum amd all the vegetabes after washing them.
- Add salt and gur.
- Bring to boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Put off the gas ,now add washed and and cut coriander leaves
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #16089 on 11 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.