Sindhi Kadhi By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 2512 times
A flavourful , healthy and tasty Sindhi kadhi goes well with boiled rice and comprises of a medley of vegetables cooked in buttermilk and choicest seasoning powders.
Add your private note
Sindhi Kadhi By sonaprem recipe - How to make Sindhi Kadhi By sonaprem
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Pressure cook tuvar dal and tomatoes for 10 minutes in 2 glasses of water, cool, puree and strain it.
- Cut ginger and green chili very finely, peel and cut drumstick in about 3" peices, cut cauliflower in small florets.
- Snip the corners of lady finger and make a cut lengthwise, snip edged of gawar and keep it whole, peel and cut potato into small cubes.
- In a big container heat 4 tbsps. of oil, add 3 heaped tbsps. of
- Besan and fry on low heat.
- Once it changes colour add finely cut ginger and green chili.
- After that put red chili powder and haldi, put 4 glasses of water and bring to boil.
- When it starts boiling add gawar and drumsticks and lower the heat.
- After ten minutes add cauliflower, potatoes and lady fingers, let it boil for twenty minutes.
- Finally add pudina, coriander leaves, kokum and salt.
- Take 2 tbsps. oil, heat it, put rai, let it crackle, add curry patta and hing and pour it over the curry, let it boil together for fifteen minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.