Simply Delicious Cheese Toast
by Palak Rajput
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9039 times
Simply Delicious Cheese Toast, it is a cheesy and little spicy toast.
- Combine the cheese slices, milk, green chillies, coriander, salt and roasted cumin powder in a blender and grind in to a coarse paste.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and divide the mixture in to a equal portions.
- Apply a portion of the mixture on a bread slices and spread it evenly covering the bread completely.
- Spread little mozzarella cheese and 2 or 3 wedges of cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle little black pepper and sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 300 degree Celsius for 7-8 minutes or till the cheese has melted and is slightly brown on top depending on your taste.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle some chopped basil/ mint on top.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.