Simple rice dosa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1969 times
To make crispier and to get to a good golden colour for the dosa u can add a tsp of methi seeds while soaking the urad dal and should grind alongwith the urad dal .
thus we can get tastier and crispier dosa
- Grind the soaked urad dal into a smooth batter.
- Mix the rice flour slowly and consistently so that it doesnt form lump.
- Add water accordingly while mixing the rice flour and the consistency should be like of any normal dosa batter consistency.
- Keep the batter overnight to fement.
- Next day morning its ready to be prepared as the usual method of preparing dosa.
- Serve with chutney or chutney powder or sambhar.
This recipe was contributed by shailan_karanth on 08 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.