Simple macroni for kids
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5833 times
I prepare this for my sons morning snacks
you can also add vegetables to tweak it!
Add your private note
Simple macroni for kids recipe - How to make Simple macroni for kids
Cooking Time: Total Time:
macroni - 1 1/2 cup ( you can use MTR or any other brand)
water 3 cups
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp jeera powder
1/2 tsp corriander powder salt to taste1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)2 tbsp oil
- 1. keep water for boiling.
- 2. when the water starts boiling, add macroni
- 3. once macroni is boiled in less than 10mins, strain excess water and keep aside
- 4. heat oil in kadai( preferable non stick pan)
- 5. add cumin seeds to splutter
- 6. add cooked macroni
- 7. add all the above powders mentioned along with salt
- 8. stir for 1min
- macroni is now ready to eat
This recipe was contributed by subk on 01 Jun 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.