Simple cheese cake
This recipe has been viewed 2031 times
Add your private note
Simple cheese cake recipe - How to make Simple cheese cake
Cooking Time: Total Time:
8 oz cream cheese
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1/3 c lemon juice
1 tsp gelatin
1 tb hot water
6 oz crushed cookies: wafers, crackers
3 oz melted butter
1/2-1 ts cinnamon
- Mix the base ingredients well and press into foil lined 9" pie plate
- Bake for 180oc for 12-15mins
- Stir gelatin into hot water to soften and dissolve.
- Beat cream cheese until soft. pour in condensed milk while beating. add lemon juice from ripe lemons
- Add gelatin mix and beat well.
- Pour into pie-plate and chill for 4 hours.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#446172 on 30 Apr 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.