Simple and Quick Mixed Vegetable Soup
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13203 times
You may add other soft vegetables as well such as bottle gourd or pumpkin to this simple and quick soup.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cumin seeds powder in a a pressure cooker and add enough water.
- Pressure cook for two to three whistles.
- Remove from the flame and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool slightly and blend into a smooth puree.
- Add the cumin seeds powder and mix well.
- Transfer the soup again in the pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#393886 on 05 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.