Simple Vegetable Stuffed Toast Sandwiches
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25907 times
Simple Vegetable Stuffed Toast Sandwiches is a simple and delicious sandwich recipe with the healthy stir fried vegetables used as filling. Enjoy this veg sandwich plain toasted with ketchup.
- Boil the potatoes.
- Cut the remaining vegetables finely.
- Take the boiled potatoes and mash them with the other vegetables well.
- Add all the ingredients mentioned under the heading"masalas".
- Mix well using your palm.
- Take 4 bread slices and cut their sides.
- Apply some butter or margarine on both.
- Put the above prepared mixture on one bread slice.
- Cover with the other slice.
- Now toast it in the bread toaster if you desire or munch on right away!
- Enjoy this with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan123 on 18 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.