Simple Egg Paratha
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33464 times
Serve this parantha with pudhina chutney and enjoy and relish this recipe!
- Knead the wheat flour, using little oil to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Roll out a portions into a circle of 4: diameter, apply little oil and flour on it and fold to form a pocket.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha from one side.
- Open the pocket and pour a spoonful of agg mixture, cover with the flap and cook from both the sides till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
- Repeat the same to make more parathas.
This recipe was contributed by artikochar on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.